When talking about 'reflexology' (or: reflex zone therapy), far most people associate this massage technique with pressure points on the feet.
Foot Reflexology is different from a standard massage. In Foot Reflexology, pressure is applied systematically to specific spots on the feet to stimulate different parts of the body, including organs.Read More
Conditions Suitable for Reflexology:
- Pregnancy Support
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Digestion Disorders
- Sinus Problems
What to Expect
- You will be warmly welcomed and asked to complete a health history form.
By reviewing your health and identifying any current areas of concerns I will be able to tailor your treatment to your exact needs. Each treatment will be cater to the client's need.
- You will be invited to the treatment room where you will remove only your foot wear (shoes and socks).
- For each session I prepare with antibacterial gel/ or alcohol wipes prior to beginning reflexology treatment on any area being serviced.
- As a client, I want you to be comfortable during sessions as our time is all about you.
The treatment will begin with gentle relaxation techniques followed by gentle pressure to each of the reflex points. You may wish to close your eyes and relax or may prefer to chat during your session, This is entirely up to you. Let your body be experience pampering. I work one foot at a time. The sensation is pleasant and soothing.
- I will make notes following your session so that improvements can be noted at future appointments and we can discuss your experience. All information will be treated in accordance with Data Protection Act and will remain totally confidential.